NOTICE: Due to scheduled maintenance at our Gaithersburg campus, this site will not be available from 5:00 pm EDT (21:00 UTC) on Friday October 25 until 5:00 pm (21:00 UTC) on Sunday October 27. We apologize for any inconvenience this outage may cause.
Species with data from:
Martin, F.L.; Ames, J.M., Formation of Strecker aldehydes and pyrazines in a fried potato model system, J. Agric. Food Chem., 2001, 49, 8, 3885-3892, https://doi.org/10.1021/jf010310g .
14 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Benzaldehyde (C7H6O)
- Benzeneacetaldehyde (C8H8O)
- Butanal, 3-methyl- (C5H10O)
- Methional (C4H8OS)
- Dimethyl trisulfide (C2H6S3)
- Disulfide, dimethyl (C2H6S2)
- Butanal, 2-methyl- (C5H10O)
- Pyrazine, methyl- (C5H6N2)
- Pyrazine, 2,3-dimethyl- (C6H8N2)
- Pyrazine, 3-ethyl-2,5-dimethyl- (C8H12N2)
- Pyrazine, ethyl- (C6H8N2)
- Pyrazine, 2-ethyl-6-methyl- (C7H10N2)
- Pyrazine, 2-ethenyl-6-methyl- (C7H8N2)
- Pyrazine, ethenyl- (C6H6N2)