Species with data from:
Jung, E.-J.; Kim, J.-P.; Cho, J.-E.; Lee, J.-W.; Lee, Y.-B.; Kim, W.-J., effect of extraction solvent on volatile compounds of garlic oleoresin, J. Korean Soc. Food Sci. Nutr., 2001, 30, 6, 1033-1037.
12 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Furfural (C5H4O2)
- 2-Furancarboxaldehyde, 5-methyl- (C6H6O2)
- Pyrazine, 2,6-dimethyl- (C6H8N2)
- Cyclohexanone (C6H10O)
- Pyridine, 3-methyl- (C6H7N)
- 2-Pentenal, (E)- (C5H8O)
- Diallyl sulfide (C6H10S)
- Disulfide, methyl 2-propenyl (C4H8S2)
- Thiophene, 2,4-dimethyl- (C6H8S)
- 2(1H)-Pyridinone, 5-methyl- (C6H7NO)
- 2,3-Dimethyl-1,4-pentadiene (C7H12)
- 2H-Pyran (C5H6O)