Species with data from:
Jiang, L.; Kojima, H.; Yamada, K.; Kobayashi, A.; Kubota, K., Isolation of some glycosides as aroma precursors in young leaves of Japanese pepper (Xanthoxylum piperitum DC.), J. Agric. Food Chem., 2001, 49, 12, 5888-5894, https://doi.org/10.1021/jf0104937 .
11 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Linalool (C10H18O)
- Phenylethyl Alcohol (C8H10O)
- 3-Hexen-1-ol, (Z)- (C6H12O)
- Benzyl alcohol (C7H8O)
- 1-Propanol, 2-methyl- (C4H10O)
- Citronellol (C10H20O)
- 2-Furanmethanol, 5-ethenyltetrahydro-«alpha»,«alpha»,5-trimethyl-, cis- (C10H18O2)
- Methyl salicylate (C8H8O3)
- 1-Penten-3-ol (C5H10O)
- (3R,6R)-2,2,6-Trimethyl-6-vinyltetrahydro-2H-pyran-3-ol (C10H18O2)
- exo-2-Hydroxycineole (C10H18O2)