- Formula: C10H14O
- Molecular weight: 150.2176
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: MRFQFQYRTNGOCZ-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 935-67-1
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file
- Other names: Ether, «alpha»,«alpha»-dimethylbenzyl methyl; «alpha»,«alpha»-Dimethylbenzyl methyl ether; Methyl cumyl ether; 2-Methoxy-2-phenylpropane; (1-methoxy-1-methylethyl)benzene
- Permanent link for this species. Use this link for bookmarking this species for future reference.
- Information on this page:
Phase change data
Go To: Top, References, Notes
Data compiled by: William E. Acree, Jr., James S. Chickos
|vapH°||52.9 ± 0.5||kJ/mol||GS||Heintz and Verevkin, 2001||Based on data from 278. - 313. K.|
Enthalpy of vaporization
|vapH (kJ/mol)||Temperature (K)||Method||Reference||Comment|
|53.0 ± 0.5||296.||GS||Heintz and Verevkin, 2001||Based on data from 278. - 313. K.|
Go To: Top, Phase change data, Notes
Heintz and Verevkin, 2001
Heintz, A.; Verevkin, S.P., Simultaneous study of chemical and vapour--liquid equilibria in the reacting system of the methyl cumyl ether synthesis from methanol and «alpha»-methyl-styrene, Fluid Phase Equilibria, 2001, 179, 1-2, 85-100, https://doi.org/10.1016/S0378-3812(00)00482-9 . [all data]
Go To: Top, Phase change data, References
- Symbols used in this document:
vapH Enthalpy of vaporization vapH° Enthalpy of vaporization at standard conditions
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) uses its best efforts to deliver a high quality copy of the Database and to verify that the data contained therein have been selected on the basis of sound scientific judgment. However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect, and NIST shall not be liable for any damage that may result from errors or omissions in the Database.
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.