Species with data from:
Bellesia, F.; Pinetti, A.; Tirillini, B.; Bianchi, A., Temperature-dependent evolution of volatile organic compounds in Tuber borchii from Italy, Flavour Fragr. J., 2001, 16, 1, 1-6, https://doi.org/10.1002/1099-1026(200101/02)16:1<1::AID-FFJ936>3.0.CO;2-Y .
15 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Hexanal (C6H12O)
- 1-Octen-3-ol (C8H16O)
- 3-Carene (C10H16)
- 1-Butanol, 3-methyl- (C5H12O)
- Heptanal (C7H14O)
- Butanal, 3-methyl- (C5H10O)
- Butanal, 2-methyl- (C5H10O)
- 1-Butanol, 2-methyl- (C5H12O)
- Pentane, 2-methyl- (C6H14)
- Pentane, 3-methyl- (C6H14)
- Furan, 2-methyl- (C5H6O)
- Thiophene, 2-methyl- (C5H6S)
- 3-Buten-1-ol, 3-methyl- (C5H10O)
- Thiophene, 3-methyl- (C5H6S)
- 2-Pentenal, 2-methyl- (C6H10O)