Species with data from:
Gronert, S.; Feng, W.Y.; Chew, F.; Wu, W.M., The gas phase acid/base properties of 1,3,-dimethyluracil, 1-methyl-2-pyridone, and 1-methyl-4-pyridone: relevance to the mechanism of orotidine-5 '-monophosphate decarboxylase, Int. J. Mass Spectrom., 2000, 196, 251-258, https://doi.org/10.1016/S1387-3806(99)00191-8 .
7 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- 2,4(1H,3H)-Pyrimidinedione, 1,3-dimethyl- (C6H8N2O2)
- 2(1H)-Pyridinone, 1-methyl- (C6H7NO)
- 1-Methyl-4(1H)-pyridinone (C6H7NO)
- Hydrogen cation (H+)
- 1,3-diMe-uracil-6-ide anion (C6H7N2O2-)
- 1-Me-4-pyridon-2-ide anion (C6H6NO-)
- 1-Me-2-pyridon-6-ide anion (C6H6NO-)