Species with data from:
Elmore, J.S.; Mottram, D.S., Formation of 2-alkyl-(2H)-thiapyrans and 2-Alkylthiophenes in cooked beef and lamb, J. Agric. Food Chem., 2000, 48, 6, 2420-2424, https://doi.org/10.1021/jf000124v .
12 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Thiophene, 2-ethyl- (C6H8S)
- Thiophene, 2-pentyl- (C9H14S)
- Thiophene, 2-propyl- (C7H10S)
- Thiophene, 2-butyl- (C8H12S)
- Thiophene, 2-hexyl- (C10H16S)
- Thiophene, 2-heptyl- (C11H18S)
- 2-Pentyl-2H-thiapyrane (C10H16S)
- 2-ethyl-(2H)-thiapyran (C7H10S)
- 2-Butyl-2H-thiapyrane (C9H14S)
- 2H-Thiapyrane, 2-methyl (C6H8S)
- 2-Hexyl-2H-thiapyrane (C11H18S)
- 2-Propyl-2H-thiapyrane (C8H12S)