NOTICE: Due to scheduled maintenance at our Gaithersburg campus, this site will not be available from 5:00 pm EDT (21:00 UTC) on Friday October 25 until 5:00 pm (21:00 UTC) on Sunday October 27. We apologize for any inconvenience this outage may cause.
Species with data from:
Zhu, X.; Zhang, L.; Chen, J.; Wang, L.; Che, X., The application quantitative structure-retention relationship of GC to aid MS qualitative analysis, Chin. J. Chromatogr., 1999, 17, 4, 351-353.
20 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Toluene (C7H8)
- Benzene (C6H6)
- Ethylbenzene (C8H10)
- p-Xylene (C8H10)
- o-Xylene (C8H10)
- Mesitylene (C9H12)
- Benzene, 1,2,4-trimethyl- (C9H12)
- Benzene, 1,2,3-trimethyl- (C9H12)
- Benzene, 1-ethyl-2-methyl- (C9H12)
- Benzene, 1,2,4,5-tetramethyl- (C10H14)
- Benzene, 1,2,3,5-tetramethyl- (C10H14)
- Benzene, 1,2,3,4-tetramethyl- (C10H14)
- Benzene, 4-ethyl-1,2-dimethyl- (C10H14)
- Benzene, 1-ethyl-3,5-dimethyl- (C10H14)
- Benzene, 2-ethyl-1,4-dimethyl- (C10H14)
- Benzene, 1-ethyl-2,4-dimethyl- (C10H14)
- Benzene, 1-ethyl-2,3-dimethyl- (C10H14)
- Benzene, 2-ethyl-1,3-dimethyl- (C10H14)
- 1H-Indene, 2,3-dihydro-5-methyl- (C10H12)
- Benzene, 1,3-diethyl-5-methyl- (C11H16)