Species with data from:
Verevkin, Sergey P., Thermochemical investigation on «alpha»-methyl-styrene and parent phenyl substituted alkenes, Thermochimica Acta, 1999, 326, 1-2, 17-25, https://doi.org/10.1016/S0040-6031(98)00585-1 .
6 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- «alpha»-Methylstyrene (C9H10)
- Benzene, 2-propenyl- (C9H10)
- Naphthalene, 1,2-dihydro- (C10H10)
- 1,4-Dihydronaphthalene (C10H10)
- Benzene, 1,1'-ethenylidenebis-[4-methyl- (C16H16)
- Styrene, p-methoxy-alpha-methyl- (C10H12O)