Species with data from:
Verevkin, Sergey P., Thermochemistry of phenols: buttress effects in sterically hindered phenols, The Journal of Chemical Thermodynamics, 1999, 31, 11, 1397-1416, https://doi.org/10.1006/jcht.1999.0466 .
8 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Butylated Hydroxytoluene (C15H24O)
- Phenol, 2,4,6-trimethyl- (C9H12O)
- Phenol, 2,6-bis(1,1-dimethylethyl)- (C14H22O)
- Propofol (C12H18O)
- Phenol, 2,3,6-trimethyl- (C9H12O)
- Phenol, 2,4,6-tri-tert-butyl- (C18H30O)
- Phenol, 2-(1,1-dimethylethyl)-6-methyl- (C11H16O)
- 6-tert-Butyl-2,4-dimethylphenol (C12H18O)