Species with data from:
Verevkin, Sergey P., Strain Effects in Phenyl-Substituted Methanes. Geminal Interaction between Phenyl and the Electron-Releasing Substituent in Benzylamines and Benzyl Alcohols, J. Chem. Eng. Data, 1999, 44, 6, 1245-1251, https://doi.org/10.1021/je990118z .
6 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Benzyl alcohol (C7H8O)
- Pyridine, 2,3-dimethyl- (C7H9N)
- Benzenemethanol, «alpha»,«alpha»-dimethyl- (C9H12O)
- Benzenemethanamine, N,N-dimethyl- (C9H13N)
- alpha.-Methylbenzylamine (C8H11N)
- «alpha»,«alpha»-dimethylbenzylamine (C9H13N)