Species with data from:
Maurer, H.H.; Arlt, J.W., Screening procedure for detection of dihydropyridine calcium channel blocker metabolites in urine as part of a systematic toxicological analysis procedure for acidic compounds by gas chromatography-mass spectrometry after extractive methylation, J. Anal. Toxicol., 1999, 23, 2, 73-80, https://doi.org/10.1093/jat/23.2.73 .
13 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Methyl stearate (C19H38O2)
- Nitrendipine M (dehydro-desethyl, methyl ester) (C17H16N2O6)
- Nimodipine M (dehydro-desisopropyl-O-desmethyl, methyl ester) (C19H20N2O7)
- Nimodipine M (dehydro-O-desmethyl-carboxy, methyl ester) (C20H20N2O8)
- Nimodipine M (dehydro-desisopropyl-O-desmethyl-carboxy, dimethyl ester) (C19H18N2O8)
- Nimodipine M (dehydro-desmethoxyethyl, methyl ester) (C19H20N2O6)
- Nilvadipine M (dehydro-desisopropyl, methyl ester) (C17H13N3O6)
- Nifedipine M (dehydro-bis-carboxy, methyl ester) (C18H16N2O8)
- Felodipine M (dehydro-desethyl, methyl ester) (C17H15Cl2NO4)
- Nicardipine M (dehydro-desamino-hydroxy) (C18H18N2O7)
- Nitrendipine M (dehydro) (C18H18N2O6)
- Nilvadipine M (dehydro) (C19H17N3O6)
- Nifedipine M (dehydro) (C17H16N2O6)