- Formula: C3HF7
- Molecular weight: 170.0289
- CAS Registry Number: 431-89-0
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
- Data at other public NIST sites:
Data at NIST subscription sites:
NIST subscription sites provide data under the NIST Standard Reference Data Program, but require an annual fee to access. The purpose of the fee is to recover costs associated with the development of data collections included in such sites. Your institution may already be a subscriber. Follow the links above to find out more about the data in these sites and their terms of usage.
Condensed phase thermochemistry data
Go To: Top, References, Notes
Data compiled by: Eugene S. Domalski and Elizabeth D. Hearing
Constant pressure heat capacity of liquid
|Cp,liquid (J/mol*K)||Temperature (K)||Reference||Comment|
|137.3||303.15||Wirbser, Brauning, et al., 1992||T = 253 to 423 K. Extrapolation to p = 0 kPa.|
Go To: Top, Condensed phase thermochemistry data, Notes
Wirbser, Brauning, et al., 1992
Wirbser, H.; Brauning, G.; Gurtner, J.; Ernst, G., Flow-calorimetric specific heat capacities and Joule-Thoson coefficients of CF3CHFCF3 (R227) - a new working fluid in energy technics - at pressures up to 15 MPa and temperatures between 253 and 423 K, J. Chem. Thermodynam., 1992, 24, 761-772. [all data]
Go To: Top, Condensed phase thermochemistry data, References
- Symbols used in this document:
Cp,liquid Constant pressure heat capacity of liquid
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) uses its best efforts to deliver a high quality copy of the Database and to verify that the data contained therein have been selected on the basis of sound scientific judgment. However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect, and NIST shall not be liable for any damage that may result from errors or omissions in the Database.
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.