Species with data from:
Fiedler, P.; Kulhanek, J.; Decouzon, M.; Gal, J.F.; Maria, P.C.; Exner, O., Steric effects and steric inhibition of resonance in isopropylbenzoic acids in the gas phase and in solution, Coll. Czech. Chem. Commun., 1999, 64, 9, 1433-1447, https://doi.org/10.1135/cccc19991433 .
7 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Benzoic acid, 2-(1-methylethyl)- (C10H12O2)
- Benzoic acid, 3-(1-methylethyl)- (C10H12O2)
- Benzoic acid, 4-(1-methylethyl)- (C10H12O2)
- Hydrogen cation (H+)
- miPr-benzoate anion (C10H11O2-)
- oiPr-benzoate anion (C10H11O2-)
- piPr-benzoate anion (C10H11O2-)