Species with data from:
Ribeiro da Silva, M., Enthalpies of combustion of the pyridine N-oxide derivatives: 4-methyl-, 3-cyano-, 4-cyano-, 3-hydroxy-, 2-carboxy-, 4-carboxy-, and 3-methyl-4-nitro, and of the pyridine derivatives: 2-carboxy-, and 4-carboxy-. The dissociation enthalpies of the N-O bonds, The Journal of Chemical Thermodynamics, 1998, 30, 7, 869-878, https://doi.org/10.1006/jcht.1998.0353 .
9 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- 4-Pyridinecarboxylic acid (C6H5NO2)
- 2-Pyridinecarboxylic acid (C6H5NO2)
- Pyridine, 4-methyl-, 1-oxide (C6H7NO)
- 4-Pyridinecarbonitrile, 1-oxide (C6H4N2O)
- nicotinonitrile 1-oxide (C6H4N2O)
- 3-Pyridinol-1-oxide (C5H5NO2)
- 4-Nitro-3-picoline-N-oxide (C6H6N2O3)
- Isonicotinic acid N-oxide (C6H5NO3)
- Picolinic acid N-oxide (C6H5NO3)