NOTICE: Due to scheduled maintenance at our Gaithersburg campus, this site will not be available from 5:00 pm EDT (21:00 UTC) on Friday October 25 until 5:00 pm (21:00 UTC) on Sunday October 27. We apologize for any inconvenience this outage may cause.
Species with data from:
Oja, Vahur; Suuberg, Eric M., Vapor Pressures and Enthalpies of Sublimation of Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbons and Their Derivatives, J. Chem. Eng. Data, 1998, 43, 3, 486-492, https://doi.org/10.1021/je970222l .
15 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Anthracene (C14H10)
- Phenanthrene (C14H10)
- Pyrene (C16H10)
- Perylene (C20H12)
- Naphthacene (C18H12)
- Coronene (C24H12)
- Phenanthridine (C13H9N)
- Benzo[b]naphtho[2,1-d]thiophene (C16H10S)
- Pentacene (C22H14)
- 1H-Phenalen-1-one (C13H8O)
- 11H-Benzo[b]fluorene (C17H12)
- 1-Hydroxypyrene (C16H10O)
- 6,11-Dihydroxy-5,12-naphthacenedione (C18H10O4)
- Benz[g]isoquinoline-5,10-dione (C13H7NO2)
- 3-Hydroxy-1H-phenalen-1-one (C13H8O2)