Species with data from:
Chen, J.; Wang, M.; Ho, C.-T., Volatile compounds generated from thermal degradation of N-acetylglucosamine, J. Agric. Food Chem., 1998, 46, 8, 3207-3209, https://doi.org/10.1021/jf980129g .
14 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Furfural (C5H4O2)
- Pyridine (C5H5N)
- Pyrazine, methyl- (C5H6N2)
- Ethanone, 1-(2-furanyl)- (C6H6O2)
- Pyrazine, 2,3-dimethyl- (C6H8N2)
- Pyrazine (C4H4N2)
- Pyrazine, ethyl- (C6H8N2)
- Pyrazine, 2-ethyl-6-methyl- (C7H10N2)
- Ethanone, 1-(1H-pyrrol-2-yl)- (C6H7NO)
- Acetylpyrazine (C6H6N2O)
- Pyrazine, ethenyl- (C6H6N2)
- Acetamide (C2H5NO)
- 3-Acetamido-5-acetylfuran (C8H9NO3)
- 3-Acetamidofuran (C6H7NO2)