NOTICE: Due to scheduled maintenance at our Gaithersburg campus, this site will not be available from 5:00 pm EDT (21:00 UTC) on Friday June 16 until 5:00 pm EDT (21:00 UTC) on Monday June 19. We apologize for any inconvenience this outage may cause.
Species with data from:
Afsharypuor, S.; Jeiran, K.; Jazy, A.A., First investigation of the flavour profiles of the leaf, ripe fruit and root of Capparis spinosa var. mucronifolia from Iran, Pharm. Acta Helv., 1998, 72, 5, 307-309, https://doi.org/10.1016/S0031-6865(97)00023-X .
10 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- γ-Terpinene (C10H16)
- Thymol (C10H14O)
- Carvone (C10H14O)
- 5,9-Undecadien-2-one, 6,10-dimethyl-, (E)- (C13H22O)
- 2-Hexenal (C6H10O)
- 1,3-Benzodioxole, 4,5-dimethoxy-6-(2-propenyl)- (C12H14O4)
- Methane, isothiocyanato- (C2H3NS)
- Butane, 2-isothiocyanato- (C5H9NS)
- Butane, 1-isothiocyanato- (C5H9NS)
- Isopropyl isothiocyanate (C4H7NS)