Species with data from:
Steele, W.V.; Chirico, R.D.; Cowell, A.B.; Knipmeyer, S.E.; Nguyen, A., Thermodynamic Properties and Ideal-Gas Enthalpies of FOrmation for 2-Aminoisobutyric Acid (2-Methylalanine), Acetic Acid, (Z)-5-Ethylidene-2- norbornene, Mesityl Oxide (4-Methyl-3-pentene-2-one), 4-M, J. Chem. Eng. Data, 1997, 42, 1053-66.
5 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- 1-Pentene, 4-methyl- (C6H12)
- 3-Penten-2-one, 4-methyl- (C6H10O)
- 5-Ethylidene-2-norbornene, trans (C9H12)
- Oxirane, (phenoxymethyl)- (C9H10O2)
- 2,2-Bis(phenylthio)propane (C15H16S2)