Species with data from:
Steele, W.V.; Chirico, R.D.; Cowell, A.B.; Knipmeyer, S.E.; Nguyen, A., Thermodynamic Properties and Ideal-Gas Enthalpies of Formation for 2-Aminoisobutyric Acid (2-Methylalanine), Acetic Acid, ( Z )-5-Ethylidene-2-norbornene, Mesityl Oxide (4-Methyl-3-penten-2-one), 4-Methylpent-1-ene, 2,2'-Bis(phenylthio)propane, and Glycidyl Phenyl Ether (1,2-Epoxy-3-phenoxypropane), J. Chem. Eng. Data, 1997, 42, 6, 1053-1066, https://doi.org/10.1021/je970099y .
5 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- 1-Pentene, 4-methyl- (C6H12)
- 3-Penten-2-one, 4-methyl- (C6H10O)
- 5-Ethylidene-2-norbornene, trans (C9H12)
- Oxirane, (phenoxymethyl)- (C9H10O2)
- 2,2-Bis(phenylthio)propane (C15H16S2)