Species with data from:
Steele, W.V.; Chirico, R.D.; Cowell, A.B.; Knipmeyer, S.E.; Nguyen, A., Thermodynamic properties and ideal-gas enthalpies of formation for 2-aminoisobutyric acid (2-methylalanine), acetic acid, (4-methyl-3-penten-2-one), 4-methylpent-1-ene, 2,2'-bis(phenylthio)propane, and glycidyl phenyl ether (1,2-epoxy-3-phenoxypropane), J. Chem. Eng. Data, 1997, 42, 1052-1066.
7 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Acetic acid (C2H4O2)
- 1-Pentene, 4-methyl- (C6H12)
- 3-Penten-2-one, 4-methyl- (C6H10O)
- 5-Ethylidene-2-norbornene, trans (C9H12)
- Oxirane, (phenoxymethyl)- (C9H10O2)
- «alpha»-Aminoisobutanoic acid (C4H9NO2)
- 2,2-Bis(phenylthio)propane (C15H16S2)