NOTICE: Due to scheduled maintenance at our Gaithersburg campus, this site will not be available from 5:00 pm EDT (21:00 UTC) on Friday October 25 until 5:00 pm (21:00 UTC) on Sunday October 27. We apologize for any inconvenience this outage may cause.
Species with data from:
Steele, W.V.; Chirico, R.D.; Knipmeyer, S.E.; Nguyen, A., Vapor Pressure, Heat Capacity, and Density along the Saturted Line, Measurements for Cyclohexanol, 2-Cyclohexen-1-one, 1,2-Dichloropropane, 1,4-Di-tert-butylbenzene, (±)-2-Ethylhexanoic Acid, 1-(m, J. Chem. Eng. Data, 1997, 42, 1021-36.
8 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Cyclohexanol (C6H12O)
- Hexanoic acid, 2-ethyl- (C8H16O2)
- Propane, 1,2-dichloro- (C3H6Cl2)
- 2-Cyclohexen-1-one (C6H8O)
- Benzene, 1,4-bis(1,1-dimethylethyl)- (C14H22)
- Heptane, hexadecafluoro- (C7F16)
- Thiophene, tetrahydro-, 1,1-dioxide (C4H8O2S)
- Ethanol, 2-(methylamino)- (C3H9NO)