Species with data from:
Roux, M.V.; Jimenez, P.; Martin-Luengo, M.A.; Davalos, J.Z.; Sun, Z.; Hosmane, R.S.; Liebman, J.F., The elusive antiaromaticity of Maleimides and maleic anhydride: Enthalpies of formation of N-methylmaleimide, N-methylsuccinimide, N-Methylphtalimide, and N-benzoyl-N-methylbenzamide, J. Org. Chem., 1997, 62, 2732-2737.
4 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- 2,5-Pyrrolidinedione, 1-methyl- (C5H7NO2)
- 1H-Isoindole-1,3(2H)-dione, 2-methyl- (C9H7NO2)
- N-Methylmaleimide (C5H5NO2)
- N,N-Dibenzoylmethylamine (C15H13NO2)