NOTICE: Due to scheduled maintenance at our Gaithersburg campus, this site will not be available from 5:00 pm EDT (21:00 UTC) on Friday October 25 until 5:00 pm (21:00 UTC) on Sunday October 27. We apologize for any inconvenience this outage may cause.
Species with data from:
Lopes, D.; Godoy, R.L.O.; Goncalves, S.L.; Koketsu, M.; Oliveira, A.M., Sulphur constituents of the essential oil of Nira (Allium tuberosum Rottl.) cultivated in Brazil, Flavour Fragr. J., 1997, 12, 4, 237-239, https://doi.org/10.1002/(SICI)1099-1026(199707)12:4<237::AID-FFJ644>3.0.CO;2-9 .
11 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Dimethyl trisulfide (C2H6S3)
- Diallyl sulfide (C6H10S)
- Diallyl disulphide (C6H10S2)
- Disulfide, methyl propyl (C4H10S2)
- Disulfide, methyl 2-propenyl (C4H8S2)
- Trisulfide, methyl 2-propenyl (C4H8S3)
- Trisulfide, methyl propyl (C4H10S3)
- Allyl propyl disulfide (C6H12S2)
- 4-methyl-2,3,5-trithiahexane (C4H10S3)
- Ethyl 1-(methylthio)propyl disulphide (C6H14S3)
- Allyl 1-(methylthio)ethyl disulphide (C6H12S3)