Species with data from:
Chen, C.-W.; Lu, G.; Ho, C.-T., Generation of proline-specific Maillard compounds by the reaction of 2-deoxyglucose with proline, J. Agric. Food Chem., 1997, 45, 8, 2996-2999, https://doi.org/10.1021/jf970197n .
12 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- 5-acetyl-2,3-1H-pyrrolizine (C9H11NO)
- 5-propionyl-2,3-dihydro-1H-pyrrolizine (C10H13NO)
- 5-acetyl-7-methyl-2,3-dihydro-1H-pyrrolizine (C10H13NO)
- 5-(1-hydroxyethylidene)-hexahydro-7H-cyclopenta[b]pyridin-7-one (C10H13NO2)
- 6,7-dimethyl-2,3,6,7-tetrahydro-cyclopent[b]azepin-8(1H)-one (C11H15NO)
- 6-ethyl-1,2,3,4,5,6-hexahydro-7H-cyclopenta[b]pyridin-7-one (C10H15NO)
- 7-methyl-2,3,4,5,6,7-hexahydrocyclopent[b]azepin-8(1H)-one (C10H15NO)
- 5-methyl-1,2,3,4,5,6-hexahydro-7H-cyclopenta[b]pyridin-7-one (C9H13NO)
- 6-methyl-1,2,3,4,5,6-hexahydro-7H-cyclopenta[b]pyridin-7-one (C9H13NO)
- 5-(3-hydroxypropionyl)-2,3-dihydro-1H-pyrrolizine (C10H13NO2)
- 1,2,3,4,5,6-hexahydro-7H-cyclopenta[b]pyridin-7-one (C8H11NO)
- 2,3,4,5,6,7-hexahydro-cyclopent[b]azepin-8(1H)-one (C9H13NO)