Species with data from:
Klassen, J.S.; Anderson, S.G.; Blades, A.T.; Kebarle, P., Reaction Enthalpies for M+L = M+ + L, Where M+ = Na+ and K+ and L = Acetamide, N-Methylacetamide, N,N-Dimethylacetamide, Glycine, and Glycylglycine, from Determinations of the Collision-Induced Dissociation Thresholds, J. Phys. Chem., 1996, 100, 33, 14218, https://doi.org/10.1021/jp9608382 .
12 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Acetone (C3H6O)
- Dimethyl Sulfoxide (C2H6OS)
- Formamide, N,N-dimethyl- (C3H7NO)
- Acetamide (C2H5NO)
- N,N-Dimethylacetamide (C4H9NO)
- Glycine (C2H5NO2)
- Acetamide, N-methyl- (C3H7NO)
- N-Glycylglycine (C4H8N2O3)
- Butanediamide (C4H8N2O2)
- Potassium ion (1+) (K+)
- Sodium ion (1+) (Na+)
- Acetamide, 2-amino- (C2H6N2O)