NOTICE: Due to scheduled maintenance at our Gaithersburg campus, this site will not be available from 5:00 pm EDT (21:00 UTC) on Friday October 25 until 5:00 pm (21:00 UTC) on Sunday October 27. We apologize for any inconvenience this outage may cause.
Species with data from:
Chen, J., GC and GC/MS methods for the analysis of polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbon (PAH) in sediment of the grand canal of China, Toxicol. Environ. Chem., 1996, 54, 1-4, 69-73, https://doi.org/10.1080/02772249609358297 .
21 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Biphenyl (C12H10)
- Anthracene (C14H10)
- Naphthalene, 1-methyl- (C11H10)
- Naphthalene, 2-methyl- (C11H10)
- Fluorene (C13H10)
- Pyrene (C16H10)
- Fluoranthene (C16H10)
- Benz[a]anthracene (C18H12)
- Benzo[a]pyrene (C20H12)
- Perylene (C20H12)
- Acenaphthylene (C12H8)
- Benzo[e]pyrene (C20H12)
- Benzo[ghi]perylene (C22H12)
- Benzo[k]fluoranthene (C20H12)
- Benzo[b]fluoranthene (C20H12)
- Carbazole (C12H9N)
- Naphthalene, 1-phenyl- (C16H12)
- Benzo[a]fluorene (C17H12)
- Naphthalene, 2-phenyl- (C16H12)
- Benzo[j]fluoranthene (C20H12)
- 7H-Benzo[c]fluorene (C17H12)