- Formula: C14H24N2O8
- Molecular weight: 348.3490
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: YGDVXSDNEFDTGV-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 1633-00-7
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Other names: Hexamethylenediamine-N,N,N',N'-tetraacetic acid; Hexamethylenediamine-N,N,N',N'-tetracetic acid; Glycine, N,N'-1,6-hexanediylbis[N-(carboxymethyl)-; hexamethylenediaminetetraacetic acid
- Permanent link for this species. Use this link for bookmarking this species for future reference.
- Information on this page:
Condensed phase thermochemistry data
Go To: Top, Mass spectrum (electron ionization), References, Notes
Data compilation copyright by the U.S. Secretary of Commerce on behalf of the U.S.A. All rights reserved.
Data compiled by: Hussein Y. Afeefy, Joel F. Liebman, and Stephen E. Stein
|fH°solid||-1943.3 ± 0.9||kJ/mol||Ccb||Vasil'ev, Borodin, et al., 1995|
|cH°solid||-6995.3 ± 2.4||kJ/mol||Ccb||Vasil'ev, Borodin, et al., 1995|
Mass spectrum (electron ionization)
Go To: Top, Condensed phase thermochemistry data, References, Notes
Data compiled by: NIST Mass Spectrometry Data Center, William E. Wallace, director
Select a region with data to zoom. Select a region with no data or click the mouse on the plot to revert to the orginal display.
The following components were used in generating the plot:
- jQuery UI
- Plugins for Flot:
Use or mention of technologies or programs in this web site is not intended to imply recommendation or endorsement by the National Institute of Standards and Technology, nor is it intended to imply that these items are necessarily the best available for the purpose.
View image of digitized spectrum (can be printed in landscape orientation).
Download spectrum in JCAMP-DX format.
|Owner||NIST Mass Spectrometry Data Center|
Collection (C) 2014 copyright by the U.S. Secretary of Commerce
on behalf of the United States of America. All rights reserved.
|Origin||Japan AIST/NIMC Database- Spectrum MS-IW-1297|
|NIST MS number||238019|
Go To: Top, Condensed phase thermochemistry data, Mass spectrum (electron ionization), Notes
Vasil'ev, Borodin, et al., 1995
Vasil'ev, V.P.; Borodin, V.A.; Volkov, A.V., The standard enthalpy of formation of hexamethylenediamine-N,N,N,N-Tetraacetic Acid, Russ. J. Phys. Chem. (Engl. Transl.), 1995, 69, 326-327, In original 356. [all data]
Go To: Top, Condensed phase thermochemistry data, Mass spectrum (electron ionization), References
- Symbols used in this document:
cH°solid Enthalpy of combustion of solid at standard conditions fH°solid Enthalpy of formation of solid at standard conditions
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.