Species with data from:
Steele, W.V.; Chirico, R.D.; Nguyen, A.; Knipmeyer, S.E., Vapor pressures, high-temperature heat capacities, critical properties, derived thermodynamic functions, and barriers to methyl-group rotation, for the six dimethylpyridines, The Journal of Chemical Thermodynamics, 1995, 27, 3, 311-334, https://doi.org/10.1006/jcht.1995.0030 .
6 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- 2,6-Lutidine (C7H9N)
- Pyridine, 2,4-dimethyl- (C7H9N)
- Pyridine, 2,5-dimethyl- (C7H9N)
- Pyridine, 3,5-dimethyl- (C7H9N)
- Pyridine, 2,3-dimethyl- (C7H9N)
- Pyridine, 3,4-dimethyl- (C7H9N)