Species with data from:
Kim, S.M.; Wu, C.M.; Kobayashi, A.; Kubota, K.; Okumura, J., Volatile compounds in stir-fried garlic, J. Agric. Food Chem., 1995, 43, 11, 2951-2955, https://doi.org/10.1021/jf00059a033 .
8 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Dimethyl trisulfide (C2H6S3)
- Tetrasulfide, dimethyl (C2H6S4)
- Diallyl sulfide (C6H10S)
- Diallyl disulphide (C6H10S2)
- Disulfide, methyl 2-propenyl (C4H8S2)
- Trisulfide, di-2-propenyl (C6H10S3)
- Trisulfide, methyl 2-propenyl (C4H8S3)
- Allyl methyl tetrasulfide (C4H8S4)