NOTICE: Due to scheduled maintenance at our Gaithersburg campus, this site will not be available from 5:00 pm EDT (21:00 UTC) on Friday October 25 until 5:00 pm (21:00 UTC) on Sunday October 27. We apologize for any inconvenience this outage may cause.
- Formula: C4HF6N3
- Molecular weight: 205.0613
- CAS Registry Number: 709-62-6
- Information on this page:
Phase change data
Go To: Top, References, Notes
Data compilation copyright by the U.S. Secretary of Commerce on behalf of the U.S.A. All rights reserved.
Data compiled by: William E. Acree, Jr., James S. Chickos
|subH°||74.7 ± 0.8||kJ/mol||ME||Tipping, Jimenez, et al., 1994||Based on data from 271. - 283. K.|
Enthalpy of sublimation
|subH (kJ/mol)||Temperature (K)||Method||Reference||Comment|
|75.6 ± 0.8||277.||ME||Tipping, Jimenez, et al., 1994||Based on data from 271. - 283. K.|
Go To: Top, Phase change data, Notes
Tipping, Jimenez, et al., 1994
Tipping, Anthony E.; Jimenez, Pilar; Ballesteros, Emilio; Abboud, Jose-Luis M.; Yanez, Manuel; Esseffar, M'hamed; Elguero, Jose, Structure, Basicity, and Thermodynamic Properties of 3,5-Bis(trifluoromethyl)-1,2,4-triazole with Regard to 1,2,4-Triazole: The Trifluoromethylation Effect, J. Org. Chem., 1994, 59, 5, 1039-1046, https://doi.org/10.1021/jo00084a020 . [all data]
Go To: Top, Phase change data, References
- Symbols used in this document:
subH Enthalpy of sublimation subH° Enthalpy of sublimation at standard conditions
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) uses its best efforts to deliver a high quality copy of the Database and to verify that the data contained therein have been selected on the basis of sound scientific judgment. However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect, and NIST shall not be liable for any damage that may result from errors or omissions in the Database.
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.