- Formula: HOSr
- Molecular weight: 104.63
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: HGDJQLJUGUXYKQ-UHFFFAOYSA-M
- CAS Registry Number: 12141-14-9
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Permanent link for this species. Use this link for bookmarking this species for future reference.
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
- Data at other public NIST sites:
Gas phase ion energetics data
Go To: Top, References, Notes
Data compilation copyright by the U.S. Secretary of Commerce on behalf of the U.S.A. All rights reserved.
Data evaluated as indicated in comments:
HL - Edward P. Hunter and Sharon G. Lias
Data compiled as indicated in comments:
LBLHLM - Sharon G. Lias, John E. Bartmess, Joel F. Liebman, John L. Holmes, Rhoda D. Levin, and W. Gary Mallard
LLK - Sharon G. Lias, Rhoda D. Levin, and Sherif A. Kafafi
RDSH - Henry M. Rosenstock, Keith Draxl, Bruce W. Steiner, and John T. Herron
|Proton affinity (review)||1019.4||kJ/mol||N/A||Hunter and Lias, 1998||HL|
|Gas basicity||981.6||kJ/mol||N/A||Hunter and Lias, 1998||HL|
Ionization energy determinations
|5.1 ± 0.2||EI||Murad, 1983||LBLHLM|
|5.1 ± 0.2||EI||Murad, 1981||LLK|
|5.6 ± 0.1||DER||Kelly and Padley, 1970||RDSH|
Go To: Top, Gas phase ion energetics data, Notes
Hunter and Lias, 1998
Hunter, E.P.; Lias, S.G., Evaluated Gas Phase Basicities and Proton Affinities of Molecules: An Update, J. Phys. Chem. Ref. Data, 1998, 27, 3, 413-656, https://doi.org/10.1063/1.556018 . [all data]
Murad, E., Abstraction reactions of Ca+ and Sr+ ions, J. Chem. Phys., 1983, 78, 6611. [all data]
Murad, E., Thermochemical properties of the gaseous alkaline earth monohydroxides, J. Chem. Phys., 1981, 75, 4080. [all data]
Kelly and Padley, 1970
Kelly, R.; Padley, P.J., Ionization potentials of alkaline-earth monohydroxides, Chem. Commun., 1970, 1606. [all data]
Go To: Top, Gas phase ion energetics data, References
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) uses its best efforts to deliver a high quality copy of the Database and to verify that the data contained therein have been selected on the basis of sound scientific judgment. However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect, and NIST shall not be liable for any damage that may result from errors or omissions in the Database.
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.