NOTICE: Due to scheduled maintenance at our Gaithersburg campus, this site will not be available from 5:00 pm EDT (21:00 UTC) on Friday October 25 until 5:00 pm (21:00 UTC) on Sunday October 27. We apologize for any inconvenience this outage may cause.
Species with data from:
Chisholm, M.G.; Guiher, L.A.; Vonah, T.M.; Beaumont, J.L., Comparison of some French-American hybrid wines with white Riesling using gas chromatography-olfactometry, Am. J. Enol. Vitic, 1994, 45, 2, 201-212.
16 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Linalool (C10H18O)
- Hexanal (C6H12O)
- 2,6-Octadien-1-ol, 3,7-dimethyl-, (E)- (C10H18O)
- Phenylethyl Alcohol (C8H10O)
- 1-Octen-3-ol (C8H16O)
- Carvone (C10H14O)
- Butanoic acid, ethyl ester (C6H12O2)
- Hexanoic acid, ethyl ester (C8H16O2)
- trans-«beta»-Ionone (C13H20O)
- 2-Buten-1-one, 1-(2,6,6-trimethyl-1,3-cyclohexadien-1-yl)-, (E)- (C13H18O)
- 1-Butanol, 3-methyl-, acetate (C7H14O2)
- Butanoic acid, 2-methyl-, ethyl ester (C7H14O2)
- Vanillin (C8H8O3)
- Methyl anthranilate (C8H9NO2)
- Ethanone, 1-(2-aminophenyl)- (C8H9NO)
- Linalool oxide (C10H18O2)