- Formula: C14H14
- Molecular weight: 182.2610
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: UXNCDAQNSQBHEN-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 1013-08-7
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Other names: 1,2,3,4-Tetrahydrophenanthrene
- Permanent link for this species. Use this link for bookmarking this species for future reference.
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
Data at NIST subscription sites:
Reaction thermochemistry data
Go To: Top, References, Notes
Data compiled by: Hussein Y. Afeefy, Joel F. Liebman, and Stephen E. Stein
Note: Please consider using the reaction search for this species. This page allows searching of all reactions involving this species. A general reaction search form is also available. Future versions of this site may rely on reaction search pages in place of the enumerated reaction displays seen below.
2 + =
By formula: 2H2 + C14H10 = C14H14
|rH°||-30.||kcal/mol||Eqk||Frye, 1962||gas phase|
Go To: Top, Reaction thermochemistry data, Notes
Frye, C.G., Equilibria in the hydrogenation of polycyclic aromatics, J. Chem. Eng. Data, 1962, 7, 592-595. [all data]
Go To: Top, Reaction thermochemistry data, References
- Symbols used in this document:
rH° Enthalpy of reaction at standard conditions
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.