NOTICE: Due to scheduled maintenance at our Gaithersburg campus, this site will not be available from 5:00 pm EDT (21:00 UTC) on Friday October 25 until 5:00 pm (21:00 UTC) on Sunday October 27. We apologize for any inconvenience this outage may cause.
Species with data from:
Blank, I.; Stampfli, A.; Eisenreich, W., Analysis of food flavourings by gas chromatography - olfactometry in Trends of Flavour Research, Maarse, H.; van der Heij, D.G., ed(s)., 1994, 271-276.
15 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Hexanal (C6H12O)
- 2,4-Decadienal, (E,E)- (C10H16O)
- 2-Nonenal, (E)- (C9H16O)
- Methional (C4H8OS)
- 1-Octen-3-one (C8H14O)
- 2-Octenal, (E)- (C8H14O)
- Pyrazine, trimethyl- (C7H10N2)
- 2-Heptenal, (E)- (C7H12O)
- 2-Methyl-3-furanthiol (C5H6OS)
- 2-Furfurylthiol (C5H6OS)
- 2-Acetylthiazole (C5H5NOS)
- 1-Hexen-3-one (C6H10O)
- Furan, 2-[(methyldithio)methyl]- (C6H8OS2)
- cis/trans-2-methyl-3-tetrahydro-furanthiol (C5H10OS)
- 2-Methyl-2-(methyldithio)propanal (C5H10OS2)