Species with data from:
Vernin, G., Mass spectra and Kovats indices of some phenylpropanoic acid esters found in the essential oil of Cistus ladaniferus L., J. Essent. Oil Res., 1993, 5, 5, 563-569, https://doi.org/10.1080/10412905.1993.9698280 .
6 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Acetic acid, 2-phenylethyl ester (C10H12O2)
- Geranyl propionate (C13H22O2)
- Benzenepropanoic acid, 3-phenylpropyl ester (C18H20O2)
- 2-Phenethyl-«beta»-phenylpropionate (C17H18O2)
- Benzenepropanoic acid, 3,7-dimethylocta-2,6-dienyl ester (C19H26O2)
- dehydrogeranyl 3-phenylpropanoate (C19H24O2)