Species with data from:
Tkachenko, K.G.; Zenkevich, I.G., The Essential Oil of the Flowers of Heracleum antasiaticum Manden, Grown in Russia, J. Essent. Oil Res., 1993, 5, 2, 227-228.
12 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Caryophyllene (C15H24)
- Germacrene D (C15H24)
- Borneol (C10H18O)
- 1-Octanol (C8H18O)
- Bornyl acetate (C12H20O2)
- Naphthalene, decahydro-4a-methyl-1-methylene-7-(1-methylethenyl)-, [4aR-(4a«alpha»,7«alpha»,8a«beta»)]- (C15H24)
- Acetic acid, octyl ester (C10H20O2)
- Hexanoic acid, hexyl ester (C12H24O2)
- Butanoic acid, octyl ester (C12H24O2)
- Cyclohexene, 6-ethenyl-6-methyl-1-(1-methylethyl)-3-(1-methylethylidene)-, (S)- (C15H24)
- Hexanoic acid, octyl ester (C14H28O2)
- Pentanoic acid, 4-methyl, octyl ester (C14H28O2)