Species with data from:
Kasehgari, H.; Mokbel, I.; Viton, C.; Jose, J., Vapor pressure of 11 alkylbenzenes in the range 10-3 -- 280 torr, correlation by equation of state, Fluid Phase Equilibria, 1993, 87, 1, 133-152, https://doi.org/10.1016/0378-3812(93)85022-E .
11 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Benzene, n-butyl- (C10H14)
- Benzene, (1-methylpropyl)- (C10H14)
- Benzene, hexyl- (C12H18)
- Benzene, octyl- (C14H22)
- Benzene, decyl- (C16H26)
- Benzene, cyclohexyl- (C12H16)
- Benzene, 1,3,5-tris(1-methylethyl)- (C15H24)
- 1,1'-Biphenyl, 3-methyl- (C13H12)
- Benzene, 1-(1,1-dimethylethyl)-3,5-dimethyl- (C12H18)
- Benzene, dodecyl- (C18H30)
- O-sec-amylphenol (C11H16O)