Species with data from:
Iwaoka, W.T.; Zhang, X.; Hamilton, R.A.; Chia, C.L.; Tang, C.S., Identifying volatiles in soursop and comparing their changing profiles during ripening, HortScience, 1993, 28, 8, 817-819.
15 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Linalool (C10H18O)
- 3-Hexen-1-ol, (Z)- (C6H12O)
- Hexanoic acid, methyl ester (C7H14O2)
- Butanoic acid, methyl ester (C5H10O2)
- Amylene hydrate (C5H12O)
- Methyl valerate (C6H12O2)
- 2-Propenoic acid, 3-phenyl-, methyl ester (C10H10O2)
- Methyl nicotinate (C7H7NO2)
- 2-Butenoic acid, methyl ester, (E)- (C5H8O2)
- 3-Hexenoic acid, methyl ester, (E)- (C7H12O2)
- 2-Hexenoic acid, methyl ester, (E)- (C7H12O2)
- 2-Octenoic acid, methyl ester, (E)- (C9H16O2)
- Pentanoic acid, 2-hydroxy-3-methyl-, methyl ester (C7H14O3)
- 3-Hexenoic acid, methyl ester, (Z)- (C7H12O2)
- 2,4-Hexadienoic acid, methyl ester (C7H10O2)