Species with data from:
Suárez, M.; Duque, C., Change in volatile compounds during lulo (Solanum vestissimum D.) fruit maturation, J. Agric. Food Chem., 1992, 40, 4, 647-649, https://doi.org/10.1021/jf00016a025 .
14 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Limonene (C10H16)
- «beta»-Myrcene (C10H16)
- Cyclohexene, 1-methyl-4-(1-methylethylidene)- (C10H16)
- 1-Butanol (C4H10O)
- 2-Hexenal, (E)- (C6H10O)
- Hexanoic acid, ethyl ester (C8H16O2)
- o-Xylene (C8H10)
- Acetic acid, hexyl ester (C8H16O2)
- 2-Hexen-1-ol, (E)- (C6H12O)
- Benzoic acid, ethyl ester (C9H10O2)
- 3-Hexenal, (Z)- (C6H10O)
- Methyl valerate (C6H12O2)
- 3-(Methylthio)propanoic acid methyl ester (C5H10O2S)
- Methyl tiglate (C6H10O2)