NOTICE: Due to scheduled maintenance at our Gaithersburg campus, this site will not be available from 5:00 pm EDT (21:00 UTC) on Friday October 25 until 5:00 pm (21:00 UTC) on Sunday October 27. We apologize for any inconvenience this outage may cause.
Species with data from:
Sinha, N.K.; Guyer, D.E.; Gage, D.A.; Lira, C.T., Supercritical carbon dioxide extraction of onion flavors and their analysis by gas chromatography-mass spectrometry, J. Agric. Food Chem., 1992, 40, 5, 842-845, https://doi.org/10.1021/jf00017a027 .
21 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Dimethyl trisulfide (C2H6S3)
- Disulfide, dimethyl (C2H6S2)
- Tetrasulfide, dimethyl (C2H6S4)
- Disulfide, dipropyl (C6H14S2)
- Disulfide, methyl propyl (C4H10S2)
- Thiophene, 3,4-dimethyl- (C6H8S)
- Methyl ethyl disulfide (C3H8S2)
- Trisulfide, methyl propyl (C4H10S3)
- 3-Vinyl-1,2-dithiacyclohex-5-ene (C6H8S2)
- Disulfide, methyl 1-propenyl (C4H8S2)
- (E)-1-(Prop-1-en-1-yl)-3-propyltrisulfane (C6H12S3)
- 1,3-Propanedithiol (C3H8S2)
- Tetrasulfide, dipropyl (C6H14S4)
- (E)-1-Methyl-3-(prop-1-en-1-yl)trisulfane (C4H8S3)
- 3-Vinyl-1,2-dithiacyclohex-4-ene (C6H8S2)
- Disulfide, 1-propenyl propyl (C6H12S2)
- Methanedithiol (CH4S2)
- Methyl 3,4-dimethyl-2-thienyl disulfide (C7H10S2)
- S-Propylmethanethiosulfonate (C4H10O2S2)
- Methyl 5-methylfuryl disulfide (C6H8OS2)
- diallyl thiosulfinate (C6H10S2)