Species with data from:
Richards, M.; Wong, Y.S.; Tan, W.C.; Tan, I.K.; Ng, T.L., Profiling urinary organic acids for the diagnosis of inborn errors of metabolism by GC/MS, Bull. Sing. N.I. Chem., 1992, 20, 135-143.
12 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Palmitic Acid, TMS derivative (C19H40O2Si)
- Lactic Acid, 2TMS derivative (C9H22O3Si2)
- Homovanillic Acid, 2TMS derivative (C15H26O4Si2)
- 4-Hydroxybenzoic acid, 2TMS derivative (C13H22O3Si2)
- 4-Hydroxybenzeneacetic acid, 2TMS derivative (C14H24O3Si2)
- Hexanedioic acid, 2TMS derivative (C12H26O4Si2)
- Oxalic acid, 2TMS derivative (C8H18O4Si2)
- Suberic acid, 2TMS derivative (C14H30O4Si2)
- 4-Hydroxyphenyllactic acid, 3TMS derivative (C18H34O4Si3)
- Hippuric acid, TMS derivative (C12H17NO3Si)
- Aconitic acid, tri-TMS (C15H30O6Si3)
- Glycine, N-[4-[(trimethylsilyl)oxy]benzoyl]-, trimethylsilyl ester (C15H25NO4Si2)