Species with data from:
Oh, Y.-C.; Shu, C.-K.; Ho, C.-T., Formation of novel 2(1H)-pyrazinones as peptide-specific Maillard reaction products, J. Agric. Food Chem., 1992, 40, 1, 118-121, https://doi.org/10.1021/jf00013a022 .
13 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Furfural (C5H4O2)
- 2-Furancarboxaldehyde, 5-methyl- (C6H6O2)
- Pyrazine, methyl- (C5H6N2)
- Pyrazine, 2,5-dimethyl- (C6H8N2)
- Pyrazine, trimethyl- (C7H10N2)
- 2-Isopropyl-5-methylhex-2-enal (C10H18O)
- 1,5,6-trimethyl-3-isobutyl-2(1H)-pyrazinone (C11H18N2O)
- 1,6-dimethyl-3-isobutyl-2(1H)-pyrazinone (C10H16N2O)
- 1-methyl-3-isobutyl-2(1H)-pyrazinone (C9H14N2O)
- 1,5,6-trimethyl-2(1H)-pyrazinone (C7H10N2O)
- 1,6-dimethyl-2(1H)-pyrazinone (C6H8N2O)
- 1,5-dimethyl-2(1H)-pyrazinone (C6H8N2O)
- 1-isopentyl-2(1H)-pyrazinone (C9H14N2O)