Species with data from:
Oh, Y.-C.; Hartman, T.G.; Ho, C.-T., Volatile compounds generated from the Maillard reaction of pro-gly, gly-pro, and a mixture of glycine and proline with glucose, J. Agric. Food Chem., 1992, 40, 10, 1878-1880, https://doi.org/10.1021/jf00022a030 .
13 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- 2-Furancarboxaldehyde, 5-methyl- (C6H6O2)
- Pyrazine, methyl- (C5H6N2)
- Pyrazine, trimethyl- (C7H10N2)
- Ethanone, 1-(2-furanyl)- (C6H6O2)
- Pyrazine, 2,3-dimethyl- (C6H8N2)
- Pyrazine (C4H4N2)
- Pyrazine, tetramethyl- (C8H12N2)
- Ethanone, 1-(2-pyridinyl)- (C7H7NO)
- 2-Acetyl-5-methylfuran (C7H8O2)
- Pyridine, 2,3-dimethyl- (C7H9N)
- 1H-Pyrrole-2-carboxaldehyde, 1-methyl- (C6H7NO)
- Furan, 2-ethyl-5-methyl- (C7H10O)
- 1-Propanone, 1-(2-pyridinyl)- (C8H9NO)