- Formula: Pb
- Molecular weight: 207.2
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: WABPQHHGFIMREM-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 7439-92-1
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file
- Permanent link for this species. Use this link for bookmarking this species for future reference.
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
- Data at other public NIST sites:
- NIST Atomic Spectra Database - Lines Holdings (on physics web site)
- NIST Atomic Spectra Database - Levels Holdings (on physics web site)
- NIST Atomic Spectra Database - Ground states and ionization energies (on physics web site)
- Gas Phase Kinetics Database
- X-ray Photoelectron Spectroscopy Database, version 4.1
Data at NIST subscription sites:
NIST subscription sites provide data under the NIST Standard Reference Data Program, but require an annual fee to access. The purpose of the fee is to recover costs associated with the development of data collections included in such sites. Your institution may already be a subscriber. Follow the links above to find out more about the data in these sites and their terms of usage.
Phase change data
Go To: Top, References, Notes
Data compiled by: Thermodynamics Research Center, NIST Boulder Laboratories, Kenneth Kroenlein director
|Tfus||600.64||K||N/A||Anonymous, 1988||Uncertainty assigned by TRC = 0.005 K; nominal value, from the catalog|
|Tfus||600.08||K||N/A||Callanan, Sullivan, et al., 1985||Uncertainty assigned by TRC = 0.3 K|
Go To: Top, Phase change data, Notes
Anonymous, X., , NBS Spec. Publ. (U. S.) 260, 1988. [all data]
Callanan, Sullivan, et al., 1985
Callanan, J.E.; Sullivan, S.A.; Vecchia, D.F., Feasibility Study for the Development of Standards Using Differential Scanning Calorimetry, Natl. Bur. Stand. Spec. Publ. 260-99 1985, 1985. [all data]
Go To: Top, Phase change data, References
- Symbols used in this document:
Tfus Fusion (melting) point
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.