Species with data from:
Guthrie, J.P.; Pike, D.C.; Lee, Y.-C., Equilibrium constants and heats of formation of methyl esters and N,N-dimethyl amides of substituted benzoic acids, Can. J. Chem., 1992, 70, 1671-1683.
13 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Benzoic acid, 4-methoxy-, methyl ester (C9H10O3)
- Benzamide, N,N-dimethyl- (C9H11NO)
- Benzoic acid, 4-nitro-, methyl ester (C8H7NO4)
- Benzoic acid, 4-chloro-, methyl ester (C8H7ClO2)
- Benzoic acid, 4-methyl-, methyl ester (C9H10O2)
- Benzoyl chloride, 4-methoxy- (C8H7ClO2)
- Benzoyl chloride, 4-chloro- (C7H4Cl2O)
- N,N,4-Trimethyl benzamide (C10H13NO)
- 4-Nitrobenzoyl chloride (C7H4ClNO3)
- Benzoyl chloride, 4-methyl- (C8H7ClO)
- Benzamide, N,N-dimethyl-4-nitro- (C9H10N2O3)
- 4-chloro-N,N-dimethylbenzamide (C9H10ClNO)
- N,N-Dimethyl 4-methoxybenzamide (C10H13NO2)