Species with data from:
Wiberg, K.B.; Hao, S., Enthalpies of hydration of alkenes. 4. Formation of acyclic tert-alcohols, J. Org. Chem., 1991, 56, 5108-5110.
15 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- 2-Propanol, 2-methyl- (C4H10O)
- 2-Butene, 2-methyl- (C5H10)
- Amylene hydrate (C5H12O)
- 2-Methyl-1-butene (C5H10)
- 2-Butene, 2,3-dimethyl- (C6H12)
- 2-Pentene, 3-methyl-, (E)- (C6H12)
- 2-Pentene, 3-methyl-, (Z)- (C6H12)
- 1-Butene, 2,3-dimethyl- (C6H12)
- Pentane, 3-methylene- (C6H12)
- 3-Pentanol, 3-methyl- (C6H14O)
- 2-Butanol, 2,3-dimethyl- (C6H14O)
- Trifluoroacetic acid (C2HF3O2)
- Acetic acid, trifluoro-, anhydride (C4F6O3)
- Acetic acid, trifluoro-, 2,2-dimethylpropyl ester (C7H11F3O2)
- Acetic acid, trifluoro-, 1,2-dimethylbutyl ester, (R*,S*)-(+/-)- (C8H13F3O2)