Species with data from:
Orlov, V.M.; Ponomarev, D.A.; Misharev, A.D.; Takhistov, V.V., Photoionization mass spectrometry and the relative stabilities of aryloxy radicals, J. Gen. Chem. USSR, 1991, 61, 2088.
8 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Benzoic acid, phenyl ester (C13H10O2)
- 2-Naphthyl benzoate (C17H12O2)
- 1-Naphthalenol, benzoate (C17H12O2)
- Benzoic acid, 4-methylphenyl ester (C14H12O2)
- Phenol,4-methoxy-,benzoate (C14H12O3)
- Benzoic acid, 4-nitrophenyl ester (C13H9NO4)
- Benzoic acid, 4-cyanophenyl ester (C14H9NO2)
- m-tolyl benzoate (C14H12O2)