Species with data from:
Oh, Y.-C.; Shu, C.-K.; Ho, C.-T., Some volatile compounds formed from thermal interaction of glucose with glycine, diglycine, triglycine, and tetraglycine, J. Agric. Food Chem., 1991, 39, 9, 1553-1554, https://doi.org/10.1021/jf00009a003 .
9 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Furfural (C5H4O2)
- Pyrazine, methyl- (C5H6N2)
- Pyrazine, 2,5-dimethyl- (C6H8N2)
- Pyrazine, trimethyl- (C7H10N2)
- Pyrazine, 2,6-dimethyl- (C6H8N2)
- Pyrazine (C4H4N2)
- Ethanone, 1-(1H-pyrrol-2-yl)- (C6H7NO)
- Pyrazine, tetramethyl- (C8H12N2)
- 5-Hydroxymethylfurfural (C6H6O3)