Species with data from:
Liu, Z.Z.; Guo, X.D.; Straub, L.E.; Erdos, G.; Prankerd, R.J.; Gonzalez-Rothi, R.J.; Schreier, H., Lipophilic N-acylpyrazinamide derivatives: synthesis, physicochemical characterization, liposome incorporation, and in vitro activity against Mycobacterium avium-intracellulare, Drug Des. Discov., 1991, 8, 1, 57.
4 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- N-capryl-pyrazinamide (C15H23N3O2)
- N-palmitoyl-pyrazinamide (C21H35N3O2)
- N-caproyl-pyrazinamide (C11H15N3O2)
- N-acetyl-pyrazinamide (C7H7N3O2)